The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss Masque web serial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
argosail

argosail

Miss Masque web serial Empty
PostSubject: Miss Masque web serial   Miss Masque web serial EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 am

It appears that there is a web serial in the works, based on the Miss Masque character. However, in this film, Miss Masque's grand daughter carries on the family legacy. Learn more here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/Miss-Masque
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: Miss Masque web serial   Miss Masque web serial EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:10 am

The trailer was great and this looks really cool; I can't wait to see more. They did a pretty neat job updating the costume. My one complaint is that it looks like it's all in black. If she's going to be slinking around in the night, a predominance of black might not be a bad idea. But in keeping with the feel of the original character, I wish they had kept SOME red (even if only the mask). Still, I don't think this will detract too much from what looks like an interesting story.
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Miss Masque web serial   Miss Masque web serial EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 am

Didn't you get the memo Bard? All superheroes are now required to wear entirely black versions of their costumes in films. But I agree, some red highlights on the costume would be nice. My guess though, is the costume is just a combination of premanufactured clothes, not something specifically designed for the film.
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: Miss Masque web serial   Miss Masque web serial EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:12 am

argosail wrote:
Didn't you get the memo Bard? All superheroes are now required to wear entirely black versions of their costumes in films.

Oops, sorry, I keep forgetting the new rules! Wink

I got the feeling that most (if not all) of the outfit was off-the-rack, too. But you'd think they could have at least made the mask red. I'm also kind of sorry that they didn't do something about Miss Masque's hat, but as much as I like it in the comics, for actually running around (either fighting crime or on a film set) I can't imagine anything less practical!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Masque web serial   Miss Masque web serial Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Masque web serial
Page 1 of 1