Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's Cyborilla to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roygbiv666

PostSubject: It's Cyborilla to you   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:38 am

OK, not sure about making this super fantastic destined to be a classic character Open Source, but I did want to at least give some fellow comic nerds a laugh.

He's a cybernetic gorilla, hence "Cyborilla". Top half a gorilla, bottom half - some kind of weaponized flying saucer, details are unclear.

Check him out .... as linked from my PDSH page I guess ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roygbiv666

PostSubject: Re: It's Cyborilla to you   Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:25 pm

The cover of his "first appearance" is up on my CAF Page. Search for "Cyborilla". He's not open source, but he's guest-starring with a bunch of PD characters.

roygbiv666 wrote:
OK, not sure about making this super fantastic destined to be a classic character Open Source, but I did want to at least give some fellow comic nerds a laugh.

He's a cybernetic gorilla, hence "Cyborilla". Top half a gorilla, bottom half - some kind of weaponized flying saucer, details are unclear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
great dude

PostSubject: Re: It's Cyborilla to you   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:18 am

roygbiv666 wrote:
The cover of his "first appearance" is up on my CAF Page. Search for "Cyborilla". He's not open source, but he's guest-starring with a bunch of PD characters.

roygbiv666 wrote:

Yeah,I've seen it,it looks real cool,keep up the good work. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Cyborilla to you   

Back to top Go down

It's Cyborilla to you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: New Open Source Characters-
Jump to: