The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from SHAMACHU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shamachu

Hello from SHAMACHU Empty
PostSubject: Hello from SHAMACHU   Hello from SHAMACHU EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Very Happy Hello everyone, proud to be i this fine forum, Ive been a big fan of all things Golden age ever since Ive read The Invaders and All star squadrom.Then I found out there were all these characters just waiting to come back and I was hooked. I have a page in facebook, you cabn look me up as Luis Hernandez Pardo where I have the group Public Domain Heroes, thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SHAMACHU   Hello from SHAMACHU EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 am

shamachu wrote:
Very Happy Hello everyone, proud to be i this fine forum, Ive been a big fan of all things Golden age ever since Ive read The Invaders and All star squadrom.Then I found out there were all these characters just waiting to come back and I was hooked. I have a page in facebook, you cabn look me up as Luis Hernandez Pardo where I have the group Public Domain Heroes, thanks everyone.
Welcome Aboard,Dude. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SHAMACHU   Hello from SHAMACHU EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Yes, nice to meet you shamachu! Are you an artist or creator of some kind?

Back to top Go down
Florian R. Guillon

Florian R. Guillon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SHAMACHU   Hello from SHAMACHU EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://arcadiagraphicstudio.blogspot.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SHAMACHU   Hello from SHAMACHU Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from SHAMACHU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: Introductions-
Jump to: