Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Operator 5?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattd43

PostSubject: Operator 5?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:21 am

Hey, gang. Just a single question. Is the pulp character, Operator 5 in public domain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhantomofDoom

PostSubject: Re: Operator 5?   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:48 pm

I think there is a possiblity Operator 5 may be PD. I say this only because MOONSTONE BOOKS is putting out a comic featuring the character. Literally just saw it yesterday. You may want to check their website and sorry but I don't have a link.

Not 100% certain but MOONSTONE BOOKS is a comic company that is publishing a lot of PD characters. Just a guess that Operator 5 may be PD.

EDIT: I just double-checked and the OPERATOR 5 book is out of stock. You have to enter in the search bar OPERATOR 5 and from there it will take you to a synopsis of OPERATOR 5. However the book is listed as being out of stock.

Which means it is debatable if it is PD. Sorry, I didn't help matters but you can check MOONSTONE BOOKS yourself to verify what I am telling you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Operator 5?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1