The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the S.H.E. Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

Meet the S.H.E. Team Empty
PostSubject: Meet the S.H.E. Team   Meet the S.H.E. Team EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:06 am

Howdy all.  Working on my new creator owned comic team, the Super Heroine Elite Team ( copyright and trademark Eric N. Boyd), and thought I'd direct anyone interested to visit the S.H.E. Team page on Facebook.  I am using several PD characters and names of PD characters for the S.H.E. Team as well as my Freedom Guard Comic.  

Please consider visiting the page, perhaps become a friend of my Cheapo Comics page or give the S.H.E. Team page a "Like" as I will be hosting another free contest.  Free is good, right?  Get some swag.  Maybe an opportunity to do some work if you're an artist or writer.  

I will have new editions of the S.H.E. Team concept sketches ashcan comics available next week, along with some prints and other items as prizes for the new contest starting soon.  

So please visit the S.H.E. Team:

https://https://www.facebook.com/superheroineeliteteam?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline 

Thanks again.  --Eric N. Boyd @ Cheapo Comics
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: Meet the S.H.E. Team   Meet the S.H.E. Team EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:18 am

Sounds like an interesting concept. I tried using the link but keeps saying database error.

I'm an amateur writer, looking for an artist for someone to draw up some sketches for something a friend and I want to do.

Did you find your writers/artists thru FB, or here, or? I ask because I'm having a hard time finding someone to do very preliminary sketches of characters. We don't have a lot of $ but willing to work something out with the right artist.
Back to top Go down
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

PostSubject: Re: Meet the S.H.E. Team   Meet the S.H.E. Team EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:25 am

Sorry if the link isn't working, don't know what to do about that yet.  If you go to Facebook and simply do a search for either Cheapo Comics, S.H.E. Team or Freedom Guard, you will find me.  

I have been online friends with one comic book artist for awhile now, so that is how I was able to get him to do the work.  I AM paying him.  You really can't expect a published comic book artist to do much work without some type of compensation, either with monetary pay or trade.  I am also doing a portion of the artwork. 

Good luck with your efforts.  Please check out my Facebook page if you can. 

--Eric
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: Meet the S.H.E. Team   Meet the S.H.E. Team EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 am

I'll look for those on FB. I was just saying we didn't have a lot of cash, not that we wouldn't pay or anything, just that it wouldn't be a lot. We are just looking for someone to do some rough character work 'til we decide on final looks for them. We haven't even really finalized the story ideas yet, just rough outlines right now. It'll probably be a while yet because of school, work, life. etc.

Appreciate the reply about the different comics.
Back to top Go down
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

PostSubject: Re: Meet the S.H.E. Team   Meet the S.H.E. Team EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:40 am

September 15th, 2014, a little over a year and a half after getting the idea started, Issue #1 of the Super Heroine Elite Team will be available for purchase.  

You can message me here or comment here and I will give you info regarding where to send funds to purchase a copy.  

(Later this week I will post the image to the front cover of the comic and/or the comic book itself.  As I am without use of my own internet and scanner right now, it makes it difficult for me to do so.  However I will have a friend help out, so please bear with me. )

You can also find me on Facebook under "Eric N. Boyd/ComicsandArt."

I will also post the comic on Ebay and Etsy.

I am asking $4.00 which includes postage costs.  If you can't afford $5.00, message me and we can work something out but please understand, printing and postage costs are not cheap.  Not even trying to make a profit but at least break even.  

I want to get this comic into the hands of readers.  

I've made use of several PD characters and concepts.  It is a 20 page sequential black and white art comic book with one page of introductory text and one pin-up drawing.  Both the front and back covers are illustrated.  

I will also include a unique one-of-a-kind sketch card featuring a S.H.E. Team member of female villain.  

I also have five 11" x 17" POSTERS available featuring three of the S.H.E. Team characters in action poses.  

I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND MONEY ORDERS.  MAILED TO THE LOWER 48 STATES OF THE USA.

Thanks for your time and I hope you consider the Super Heroine Elite Team comic book and collectibles from Eric N. Boyd and Cheapo Comics.

*The Super Heroine Elite Team/S.H.E. Team/ and all associated characters and images are the copyright intellectual properties of Eric N. Boyd, 2014. *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the S.H.E. Team   Meet the S.H.E. Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the S.H.E. Team
Page 1 of 1