The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimonKirby

NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki Empty
PostSubject: NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki   NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi guys, Simon here again. I've just launched a sister site to Public Domain Super Heroes; it's a wiki dedicated exclusively to Open Source Superheros. Everyone's welcome to drop by for a look round, especially if you have any open source or creative commons characters you'd like to contribute. Here's the link, for anybody who's interested (not much to see right now, but we're hoping to expand as time goes by):

Open Source Super Heroes

Hope to see you soon,

Ciao, Simon.
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki   NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:40 am

SK,

Nice site so far! I'm trying to write up some characters but I can't draw, so when I can find someone to collaborate with, I'll try to send something to the site.
Back to top Go down

NEW: The Open Source Superhero Wiki
Page 1 of 1