The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil) Empty
PostSubject: PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil)   PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Browsing DeviantArt under "public domain superhero" (there are lots of interesting redesigns there, btw) and came across a pic of a gal cosplaying as Tomboy. She looks great and this is the first PD cosplay I've ever seen, so I just had to share! (She also mentions in her text that she's starting to get an idea to resurrect the character in some form, which might be fun.) And her boyfriend dressed as the original Daredevil. Sound like a fun couple!

Don't mess with Tomboy
The sweet side of Tomboy
The Original Daredevil
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil)   PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 am

GB,

Thanks for the PD Cosplay links, nice to see PD heroes being done.

(Where's everyone else?)
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil)   PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:48 pm

SuperHeroFan wrote:
(Where's everyone else?)

Glad you liked the links, SHF. I don't know where everyone else is, but, to be fair, I disappeared from the boards myself for a couple months. Real life just has a habit of getting in the way of Internet fun sometimes! Like I said, though, I'm hoping that if I just keep posting, people will start drifting back and posting their own ideas/finds/pics. Not sure if it will work, but I'm going to give it the old college try...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil)   PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil) Empty

Back to top Go down

PD Cosplay (Tomboy & Daredevil)
Page 1 of 1