The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeFrankenstein

JoeFrankenstein

JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues   JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:51 pm

honestly, its weird because I normally am not really interested in magic powered characters. I prefer street level and super soldier types but for some reason when it comes to posting them I've been sticking to magic. I'll try and mix it up a bit though.
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues   JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Joe,

Of the notebooks of characters you have, how much detail do you go into with them? A paragraph or so, or ..?

(I've been attempting to do some world building, and have a rough idea of the 'good guys', just the villains are a problem.)

How about 44/18?
Back to top Go down
JoeFrankenstein

JoeFrankenstein

PostSubject: Re: JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues   JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Just the names in the main notebook. I'm not an artist so I try to start with a name and build off of that. When I write them down I like to have a vague sense of what the character might be.

Although the intent I had with the character when I wrote it down isn't iron clad. For example, The Burn and Crisis were heroes in my mind for years until I actually designed the characters on heromachine.

Volkssturm. (The People's Storm)

JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 Volkss12

JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 Volkss13

Volkssturm was one of the last superhuman efforts of the Nazis. His super strength, flight, and control over thunderstorms were powered by the collective consciousness of the German people. He had the possibility of being an incredibly powerful being but as the German Army fought a losing war, the will of the people suffered and his power disappeared.
Back to top Go down
captainwhizz

captainwhizz

PostSubject: Re: JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues   JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 am

I like this guy, very cool. Might throw him in to the WWII adventures I'm plotting out.
Back to top Go down
JoeFrankenstein

JoeFrankenstein

PostSubject: Re: JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues   JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:50 pm

figured I'd update with some villains I've put up on the PDSH wiki

Aryan Eagle

Chrome Cosmonaut

Iron Knife

Terrorpin Jones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues   JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JoeFrankenstein's House of Rogues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: New Open Source Characters-
Jump to: