The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mattd43

Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers Empty
PostSubject: Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers   Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 am

hey, I was wondering if someone who has the Project Superpowers collection could scan alex ross' sketch of the masked marvel and post it. I ordered the collection but it wont be in for a bit. a pic would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

PostSubject: Project Superpowers scan   Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 am

@mattd43: I have the entire first series of Project Superpowers plus Issue "O" Prelude to the second one. However, there isn't a Masked Marvel character in any of the books, unless I missed him.

You may want to check on ComicVine.Com and type in "Masked Marvel" in the Search toolbar.

However, there are a number of Masked Marvel characters. Funny thing is I also added yet another Masked Marvel from the old movie Serial. AC Publishing ran a comic featuring THAT Masked Marvel and I added him to ComicVine's list of characters.

Regardless, check ComicVine.
Back to top Go down
MadMikeyD

MadMikeyD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers   Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Masked Marvel was one of a group of characters that only appeared in the back of the collected edition. The group also included Martan the Marvel Man and Professor Supermind & Son.
Back to top Go down
http://pdsh.wikia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers   Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers Empty

Back to top Go down

Masked Marvel, Project Superpowers
Page 1 of 1