Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to create a role-playing game featuring the characters on the free universe site and limit it to my own personal use

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
great dude

PostSubject: How to create a role-playing game featuring the characters on the free universe site and limit it to my own personal use   Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:01 am

I Would like to know how I can create my own role-playing game featuring the golden age characters and timeline featured on the free universe site and limit it to my personal use only!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captainwhizz

PostSubject: Re: How to create a role-playing game featuring the characters on the free universe site and limit it to my own personal use   Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:15 am

Simple-don't tell anyone about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: How to create a role-playing game featuring the characters on the free universe site and limit it to my own personal use   Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:34 am

If it's for your own personal use, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Who's going to stop you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to create a role-playing game featuring the characters on the free universe site and limit it to my own personal use   

Back to top Go down

How to create a role-playing game featuring the characters on the free universe site and limit it to my own personal use
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1