The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It’s a little too quiet...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperHeroFan

It’s a little too quiet... Empty
PostSubject: It’s a little too quiet...   It’s a little too quiet... EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Where has everyone gone?
Back to top Go down
captainwhizz

captainwhizz

PostSubject: Re: It’s a little too quiet...   It’s a little too quiet... EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Well, I'm back at least! Hope that's something!
Back to top Go down
Heckfire

PostSubject: Re: It’s a little too quiet...   It’s a little too quiet... EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:45 pm

I pop in occasionally...kinda distressed that the entry for Mr. Monster seems to have vanished from the wiki, since the original version was important to a project of mine and the idea something can be taken from the Public Domain is DEEPLY disturbing...
Back to top Go down
http://heckfire.deviantart.com
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: It’s a little too quiet...   It’s a little too quiet... EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Checking in... I really suggest the owner of TFU opens some social media pages. Forums are dying out these days and there's too much good stuff here to let it go ignored.
Back to top Go down
Florian R. Guillon

Florian R. Guillon

PostSubject: Re: It’s a little too quiet...   It’s a little too quiet... EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 5:19 pm

Agreed. I can see forums being deserted. Now there's a lot going on Facebook pages, so it would be worth making one.
Back to top Go down
http://arcadiagraphicstudio.blogspot.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It’s a little too quiet...   It’s a little too quiet... Empty

Back to top Go down

It’s a little too quiet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: Introductions-
Jump to: