Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yzz

PostSubject: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:38 am

Hiya.

I've made a lot of microheroes, sometimes just because I "see" a certain image in my head. These guys have very little else beyond names and simple powersets. Feel free to expand on anything to make these guys better-suited to be Open Source characters!

The Enigma
Concept: The crazy hero
Personality: Quirky, like the JLU version of The Question
Abilities: Photographic memory.

Ultima
Concept: Cosmic-level villain
Personality: I was thinking that she turned evil as part of temper tantrum. That's all I really have.
Abilities: Ability to survive in space/water/lava/middle of a sun, invulnerability, flight, super-strength.

Valkyrie
Concept: Iron age paragon
Personality: A little greedy?
Abilities: Flight, Invulnerability, super-strength.

Thanks

~~Yzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yzzverse.blogspot.com/
golden dude

PostSubject: Good Ideas   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:22 am

[quote="Yzz"]Hiya.

I've made a lot of microheroes, sometimes just because I "see" a certain image in my head. These guys have very little else beyond names and simple powersets. Feel free to expand on anything to make these guys better-suited to be Open Source characters!

The Enigma
Concept: The crazy hero
Personality: Quirky, like the JLU version of The Question
Abilities: Photographic memory.

Ultima
Concept: Cosmic-level villain
Personality: I was thinking that she turned evil as part of temper tantrum. That's all I really have.
Abilities: Ability to survive in space/water/lava/middle of a sun, invulnerability, flight, super-strength.

Valkyrie
Concept: Iron age paragon
Personality: A little greedy?
Abilities: Flight, Invulnerability, super-strength.

Thanks

~~Yzz[/quote
Wow,Those Are Cool Characters,
What kind Of origins Would you like for those characters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
argosail

PostSubject: Re: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm

I think he's looking for us to build the characters out a bit. If you have some ideas for these character Golden Dude, by all means, give it a shot.

Yzz, I think my fav is Ultima. She reminds me of a cross between Nebula (marvel) and Fatality (DC).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
golden dude

PostSubject: My Ideas   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

argosail wrote:
I think he's looking for us to build the characters out a bit. If you have some ideas for these character Golden Dude, by all means, give it a shot.

Yzz, I think my fav is Ultima. She reminds me of a cross between Nebula (marvel) and Fatality (DC).
Here are my ideas for those characters:
The Enigma:A Pulp era hero
Ultima:A Silver age Villainess
Valkrie:A Modern age heroine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yzz

PostSubject: Re: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:10 am

In a nutshell, I could think of any info besides what I'd written. I was thinking that with the forum's help, these ideas could be good starting points for OS characters.

~~Yzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yzzverse.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   

Back to top Go down

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1