Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pyroman, Red Sonja and the death defyin' 'Devil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dann

PostSubject: Pyroman, Red Sonja and the death defyin' 'Devil   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 am

I'm going to be in Minnesota in October for a convention called Fallcon. To kind of promote myself more...I'm passing free art cards out at my table. They'll be in card sleeves with my business cards on the back...here's a few examples.....'cause I'm givin' PD characters their due too! Very Happy

dann

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dannphillips.com
argosail

PostSubject: Re: Pyroman, Red Sonja and the death defyin' 'Devil   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 pm

I love your work man, and I love the fact that you promote PD characters. Keep in mind that the version of Red Sonja in comics is not PD, though yours looks distinct enough to be an original creation. She looks sexy. Good job on all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadMikeyD

PostSubject: Re: Pyroman, Red Sonja and the death defyin' 'Devil   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 am

Good stuff. Makes me wish I was still in the midwest so I could stop by and get one. By the time I end up back around there they'll stop having those conventions. That's just the way my luck works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pdsh.wikia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyroman, Red Sonja and the death defyin' 'Devil   

Back to top Go down

Pyroman, Red Sonja and the death defyin' 'Devil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1