The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A silly question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimonKirby

A silly question... Empty
PostSubject: A silly question...   A silly question... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:53 pm

This is going to sound like a silly question, but what are the rules here regarding acceptable content? For example, I've designed several "lingerie heroines" who fight crime in their underwear (sort of like Sally Sleuth or Jane). Would that be considered too "adult" for this forum?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A silly question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A silly question...   A silly question... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Well, I do prefer to keep the forum as kid friendly as possible, so I would say use your judgment on the kind of art that is posted. I don't really see anything wrong with girls in lingerie...female superheroes often wear very sexy outfits. However, if they're in clearly suggestive posses, showing nips, or there is a gratuitous amount of focus on their boobs, I'd say it might be a bit much.

Feel free to post, and if I don't like it, I will delete it and ban you forever. Just kidding. I'll let you know if I think it's too offensive. But otherwise I support strong, sexy female characters.
Back to top Go down
http://universe.1free.ws

A silly question...
Page 1 of 1