The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call Me GoldenBard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

Call Me GoldenBard Empty
PostSubject: Call Me GoldenBard   Call Me GoldenBard EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Hey all! New to these boards and don't know how active I'll be, but thought it was worth checking out!

As you may know the Bard was a storyteller. That's what I do, write. I've gotten fascinated with Golden Age public domain characters. The original Blue Beetle has always been a favorite for some reason, and I've started to play around with some stories using other characters: an adventure tale featuring Theeson, Son of the Gods; and a sci-fi tale featuring Space Smith and his lovely assistant, Diana. Neither is anywhere near ready for human eyes yet, but when I get there I'll be sure to post them!
Back to top Go down
Yzz

Yzz

Call Me GoldenBard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me GoldenBard   Call Me GoldenBard EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Welcome aboard Call Me GoldenBard Icon_biggrin

~~Yzz
Back to top Go down
http://yzzverse.blogspot.com/
Ten Cent Hero

Ten Cent Hero

Call Me GoldenBard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me GoldenBard   Call Me GoldenBard EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 am

Nice to meet you. I am really new to the forum as well. Look forward to reading
some of your stories.

Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

Call Me GoldenBard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me GoldenBard   Call Me GoldenBard EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Welcome Bard. I like your avatar.

So, yeah, if you'd like to post some of your stores here, I'm sure you'll find a captive audience, since most of us enjoy the golden age comics. I'm definitely a fan of Space Smith and many of the other space adventuring heroes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call Me GoldenBard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Me GoldenBard   Call Me GoldenBard Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Me GoldenBard
Page 1 of 1