The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Transmooky

Transmooky

COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE Empty
PostSubject: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Well here is the first part of Cosmic Custodian on my site. Let me know your thoughts guys

www.scottclaringbold.com

Transmooky
Back to top Go down
http://scottclaringbold.com
Vagrant

Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:57 am

Pretty cool so far, look forward to more of it. Am jealous of Yzz for getting his hero in actual publication by someone other than himself Razz
Back to top Go down
Transmooky

Transmooky

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:18 pm

That's just reminded me I forgot to use the paragraph stating it was open source - thanks for the reminder Vagrant I will get that altered now.

Also Vagrant if you have any characters you would like me to work on let me know I'm always up for collaboration work.
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Nice work...the story is quite compelling. Your friend's vinice's are also really nice. Keep up the great work!

Take a look in some of the threads created by vagrant...he has given us some very original and well thought out characters to play with...
Back to top Go down
Vagrant

Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:03 pm

To whit, the first of them has found its way onto the actual PDSH wiki. Crowtalon has migrated, but I'll need to replace the image with one I've drawn myself pretty soon. I'm just having trouble getting the look of the character right in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Transmooky

Transmooky

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, the rest of the story is done but I think I will release it in 4 parts as I'm waiting for some more art - hopefully!

I've looked at Vagrant's other characters - I love Red Right Hand, I think I will have a go at that one next
Back to top Go down
Vagrant

Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 am

Oh, nifty. I've always been a fan of RRH, he's the perfect sort of character to be the plot fuel or the guy who hands over just what's needed at the right time. As long as your character is willing to pay the cost later, of course...

I've mostly had plans to use him in tales of revenge, or big supernatural epics, for the most part, though one of my friends did write a saddeningly sweet story about a man who finds his wife the perfect late Christmas present at this guy's stall.
Back to top Go down
Transmooky

Transmooky

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Vagrant wrote:
Oh, nifty. I've always been a fan of RRH, he's the perfect sort of character to be the plot fuel or the guy who hands over just what's needed at the right time. As long as your character is willing to pay the cost later, of course...

I've mostly had plans to use him in tales of revenge, or big supernatural epics, for the most part, though one of my friends did write a saddeningly sweet story about a man who finds his wife the perfect late Christmas present at this guy's stall.

Cool, can I read that anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Vagrant

Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

A Christmas Gift

That's the Red Right Hand story. There's also two Crowtalon stories on there, from before I open-sourced him by removing any trademark references or any IPs belonging to other members of that board. The first is one I wrote, the second another guy who liked the character. Both have harsh language and imagery, so fair warning.

A Special Day

The War on Whores
Back to top Go down
Transmooky

Transmooky

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 am

Christmas Gift was very entertaining - I think I was going to make RRh even more dark and mysterious. There is a song by Nica Cave called Red Right Hand from the x files soundtrack that is perfect for giving me some ideas
Back to top Go down
Transmooky

Transmooky

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:19 am

Transmooky wrote:
There is a song by Nica Cave called Red Right Hand from the x files soundtrack that is perfect for giving me some ideas

Ha Nica Cave?? Nic Cave even... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vagrant

Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 am

Transmooky wrote:
Christmas Gift was very entertaining - I think I was going to make RRh even more dark and mysterious. There is a song by Nica Cave called Red Right Hand from the x files soundtrack that is perfect for giving me some ideas
That song is the song that inspired me to write the character, actually. Good to see someone else knows the source material!
Back to top Go down
Transmooky

Transmooky

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Great song. Well I've started on the RRH story titled Man's Best Friend
Back to top Go down
Transmooky

Transmooky

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Cosmic Custodian chapter 2 is up on my site - www.scottclaringbold.com

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:04 am

wow,that is so cool,keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE   COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE Empty

Back to top Go down

COSMIC CUSTODIAN PART ONE NOW UP ON MY SITE
Page 1 of 1