The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fandom Realms

Go down 
+3
great dude
Transmooky
GoldenBard
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Transmooky

Transmooky

Fandom Realms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Nice work, Bard. I think the big guns should hire you to revamp their ailing titles!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://scottclaringbold.com
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 am

Yeah, I'm digging this series....thinking about creating a page on The Free Universe to host these (it would take a billion years for me to recreate them all in my style).
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:23 am

Yeah,Man,
Keep Up The Good Work.
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I have plenty of other characters for this "universe;" I"m probably about 75% done with the Golden Age characters, and then I'll start posting the Silver Age stuff. However, my computer is in the shop (I"m working on my backup machine right now, which is basically bare bones ... with a couple of bones missing), so I won't be able to post any Fandom Realms stuff for probably a week or so.

BTW, the idea goes beyond superheroes. There's also a spy storyline (along the lines of James Bond and The Man from U.N.C.L.E., but it could easily be used for more realistic tales) and a scifi setting (Star*Ventures).

And Argosail, after I get some other stuff taken care of, and after I get my computer back, maybe I can start switching over some of the pics using the macrohero templates, if you're seriously interested in posting this stuff in The Free Universe some day. We'll talk...
Back to top Go down
thakowsaizmu

thakowsaizmu

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 am

argosail wrote:
Cool character designs...do you speak French Bard?
It's in Portuguese
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Bard, I was going to put your characters on a seperate page using the current images. I don't think you need to re-do them all. I kinda want the whole collection on the site. I'm thinking of creating a page that has all the characters posted on this forum, sectioned off by creator. So one section for you, one for Vagrant, one for Knight Random, one for transmooky....each of you has put forth some killer ideas and I 'd like people to be able to sort through them easily. Eventually, I'd like to do them all in my profile art style, but I'm still working through the major PD characters...
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 pm

That sounds pretty cool, Argosail. I can't believe the characters are going to be on a Web site after all!
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 am

Wow,That is Good News.
I Can't Wait To See That.
Keep Up The Great Work.
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 am

GoldenBard wrote:
Transmooky wrote:
The art is pretty cool too, how do you do those?

The pics were done with the animated version of "Fabrica de Herois," which can be found at ----

Just click on the animated version link in the upper right hand corner.

I find it a useful tool for quick costume designs, and makes art do-able for someone like me with no artistic talent!

I tried this program, and it was pretty glitchy for me, it stopped working in a few places as I was changing appearances, and I couldn't understand how to actually paint the characters once I'd built them.

Anyone know of any other character creation programs that are online?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fandom Realms   Fandom Realms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fandom Realms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2