The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray Ghost 16

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Just found this forum and thought it would be cool to join. I am a big comic book fan like the rest of you. I am mostly a fan of DC comics but i like all kinds of stuff. I don't have any drawing powers like many of you talented folks do but I like coming up with new ideas and stories for comic book characters. That's pretty much all I got so far. Hope everyone has a good one.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Lad

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Welcome aboard. Look forward to you sharing your ideas.
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Welcome aboard Ghost! Did you know that the Gray Ghost was actually one of the earliest super villains in pulp fiction magazines? No worries about your art skills...drawing is something that takes a bit of practice to perfect. However, if you like to write, you might consider contributing to the short story anthology we're working on over in the first "books, stories and poetry" section....also feel free to contribute ideas to the open source characters we're building in "new open source characters"
Back to top Go down
Gray Ghost 16

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 am

Hey Argosail! Thanks for that bit of info. I didn't know about The Gray Ghost from Pulp Fiction Mags. I'm gonna have to look that up. Thanks for letting me know about the short story anthology you guys are working on. I'm gonna go and check it out right now. I've been reading up on some PD characters and I have some good ideas on how to revamp their stories. As far as the open source section goes, are these characters that you guys just come up with from scratch? Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
great dude

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 am

sounds real good,
can't wait to see what you come up with.
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Yeah, the open source characters are our creation, dedicated to the public through a free licensing clause...

Most of the characters are based on existing comic archtypes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: Introductions-
Jump to: