The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Files of the Freedom Guard. Using PD characters. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

Files of the Freedom Guard.  Using PD characters.  :) Empty
PostSubject: Files of the Freedom Guard. Using PD characters. :)   Files of the Freedom Guard.  Using PD characters.  :) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Been writing some stories on the website Comic Vine using PD characters. This time around I am using the characters Captain Flag, Liberator, Torpedo Man, Man O' Metal and the Blue Lady.

It would be great if someone would take time to check it out and even comment I would appreciate it. Also would love to have anyone direct me to what they may be working on. Never enough activity on this site it seems.

Anyway here is the link:

Thanks very much.http://t.co/vJ2KybrV
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Files of the Freedom Guard. Using PD characters. :)   Files of the Freedom Guard.  Using PD characters.  :) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:19 am

PhantomofDoom wrote:
Been writing some stories on the website Comic Vine using PD characters. This time around I am using the characters Captain Flag, Liberator, Torpedo Man, Man O' Metal and the Blue Lady.

It would be great if someone would take time to check it out and even comment I would appreciate it. Also would love to have anyone direct me to what they may be working on. Never enough activity on this site it seems.

Anyway here is the link:

Thanks very much.http://t.co/vJ2KybrV
Yeah,I saw and read your story,it looks awesome.
Keep up the good work! Smile
Back to top Go down
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

PostSubject: Re: Files of the Freedom Guard. Using PD characters. :)   Files of the Freedom Guard.  Using PD characters.  :) EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks very much for taking time to check it out and to comment. I appreciate it very much. The story is on hiatus for awhile but thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Files of the Freedom Guard. Using PD characters. :)   Files of the Freedom Guard.  Using PD characters.  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Files of the Freedom Guard. Using PD characters. :)
Page 1 of 1