The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remco's Warrior Beasts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
great dude

Remco's Warrior Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Remco's Warrior Beasts   Remco's Warrior Beasts EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:43 am

Who Now Has The Rights To Remco's Warrior Beasts?
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Remco's Warrior Beasts   Remco's Warrior Beasts EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:13 am

It appears Remco Toys was bought by Jakks Pacific, and they would likely hold all intellectual property rights once owned by Remco, unless they were not specifically transferred.

What's worse is that most of the characters in the Warrior Beasts line was based off of DC Characters, such as Warlord. The backs of the figures say copyright and trademark DC Comics.

So, yeah, I wouldn't touch those.
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Remco's Warrior Beasts   Remco's Warrior Beasts EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:28 am

argosail wrote:
It appears Remco Toys was bought by Jakks Pacific, and they would likely hold all intellectual property rights once owned by Remco, unless they were not specifically transferred.

What's worse is that most of the characters in the Warrior Beasts line was based off of DC Characters, such as Warlord. The backs of the figures say copyright and trademark DC Comics.

So, yeah, I wouldn't touch those.
OK,Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remco's Warrior Beasts   Remco's Warrior Beasts Empty

Back to top Go down

Remco's Warrior Beasts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: Legal Questions and Debate-
Jump to: