The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jared from California says hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jzichek

Jared from California says hello! Empty
PostSubject: Jared from California says hello!   Jared from California says hello! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 am

Hi All,

I'm a big fan of the site and always discover something new when I visit; can't believe the number of characters generated during the 1940's and how many are now public domain. Very inspirational stuff for artists, writers, and creators generally.

I'm a 3D artist and recently I digitally sculpted a character featured on this site; had a 3D print of it made and it turned out great. Will post more details about it in the near future!

Best Regards,

Jared Zichek
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Jared from California says hello!   Jared from California says hello! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Nice to meet you Jared. Welcome to the boards. Can't wait to see which character you created, and how the sculpt came out! Have you thought about creating some 3D models of PD characters and animating them in short films? I love seeing these guys come to life!
Back to top Go down
jzichek

PostSubject: Re: Jared from California says hello!   Jared from California says hello! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi argosail, great site you have here. The character I sculpted was Stardust the Super Wizard; I posted more about it in the "Toys, T-shirts, Merchandising" section:

https://universe.forumakers.com/t289-golden-age-comics-figurine-collection

Hopefully he will be the first of many such figurines!

-Jared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared from California says hello!   Jared from California says hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared from California says hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: Introductions-
Jump to: