The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey from Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaurianFilms

Hey from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Texas   Hey from Texas EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 am

New here obviously. Not sure what prompted me to delve into the waters of PDC in recent days, but in my googling I found this site and found it to be quite useful.

I am a 30-year-old father of four, husband, journalist, pro wrestler, filmmaker from Texas.

Avid gamer as well.

Currently tied up in finishing a comedy web series and prepping work on an action web series to shoot in 2013. I can't post the link right now, which is fine, but if you're curious about it, ask away. cheers

Interested in learning more about public domain characters and what I can and can't do with them and how I can integrate them with my own characters.

Look forward to tons of discussion with you guys on this board.
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

Hey from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Texas   Hey from Texas EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:45 am

Welcome aboard! Are you planning on using PD characters in your action Web series? Or just exploring now for another future project?
Back to top Go down
TaurianFilms

Hey from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Texas   Hey from Texas EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 pm

GoldenBard wrote:
Welcome aboard! Are you planning on using PD characters in your action Web series? Or just exploring now for another future project?

Debating it. Thought about bringing some other original characters of mine into an episode, but I am coming a bit more grounded in reality with the show so I am thinking of grabbing a couple PD characters I can give a realistic spin on instead.
Back to top Go down
great dude

Hey from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Texas   Hey from Texas EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 am

TaurianFilms wrote:
GoldenBard wrote:

Debating it. Thought about bringing some other original characters of mine into an episode, but I am coming a bit more grounded in reality with the show so I am thinking of grabbing a couple PD characters I can give a realistic spin on instead.
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Texas   Hey from Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey from Texas
Page 1 of 1