The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colored Phantom Lady pin-up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

Colored Phantom Lady pin-up. Empty
PostSubject: Colored Phantom Lady pin-up.   Colored Phantom Lady pin-up. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:46 am

Here's a colored Phantom Lady pin-up I sold awhile ago.

Colored Phantom Lady pin-up. Phanto11
Back to top Go down
Ultimosteve

PostSubject: Re: Colored Phantom Lady pin-up.   Colored Phantom Lady pin-up. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Great stuff! Do you just do pin-ups? I like to see something panles if you have something off hand.
Back to top Go down
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

PostSubject: Re: Colored Phantom Lady pin-up.   Colored Phantom Lady pin-up. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Currently I have just pin-ups available to see as these are what I sell.

However, I DO have a Wonder Woman VS. Darkseid action panel and I am going to work on some more later next week. When finished I will post them here.

I have only done sequential panel art for myself as practice and for ComicVine.Com. I need to go back and get those sequential panels to post here.

Thanks for the comment.
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Colored Phantom Lady pin-up.   Colored Phantom Lady pin-up. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 am

Nice work! Phantom Lady is a very sexy character and your rendition is pretty sharp. Cute face on her.

Just FYI, for those who don't know, this isn't the PD version of Phantom Lady, but Sandra Knight's granddaughter from DC comics. Which, honestly, is my favorite and possibly one of the sexiest comic characters of all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colored Phantom Lady pin-up.   Colored Phantom Lady pin-up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Colored Phantom Lady pin-up.
Page 1 of 1