The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My take on Capt. Flag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

My take on Capt. Flag Empty
PostSubject: My take on Capt. Flag   My take on Capt. Flag EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:44 pm

I've written a text/prose comic called the Freedom Guard.  It can be read free on the website Comic Vine.

I am in the process of revising it but have drawn this sketch of the PD character Captain Flag.  It is a rough draft/concept sketch so it is "off" in many areas and I am aware of it.

Thought I'd share it here.  Thanks.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/15/33/14/45/captai11.jpg
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: My take on Capt. Flag   My take on Capt. Flag EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:25 am

Interesting redesign! Brings the flag motif a bit more to the forefront; I like it!
Back to top Go down
PhantomofDoom

PhantomofDoom

PostSubject: Re: My take on Capt. Flag   My take on Capt. Flag EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:48 am

@GoldenRod: Thanks again. Glad you like the design. I kept it simple. Funny thing is, the original design for the character in the comics is rather "atomic" or futuristic looking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My take on Capt. Flag   My take on Capt. Flag Empty

Back to top Go down

My take on Capt. Flag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Free Universe :: Welcome to the Public Domain! :: Artist Showcase-
Jump to: