The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
great dude

Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only Empty
PostSubject: Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only   Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:54 pm

How can I create my own golden age superhero rpg and limit it to my own personal use only?
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only   Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:42 am

http://basicfantasy.org/

This is an open source RPG you can modify for your own uses.
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only   Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 1:07 am

SuperHeroFan wrote:
http://basicfantasy.org/

This is an open source RPG you can modify for your own uses.
Cool,man,thanks.how can I modify it?

Last edited by great dude on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I LEFT SOMETHING OUT)
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only   Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:00 pm

I can't modify it for you, you know what you want in it, things you don't like. When you're done, you've got something you did yourself and should be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only   Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating a superhero RPG and limiting it to my own personal use only
Page 1 of 1