The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yzz

Yzz

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info Empty
PostSubject: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:38 am

Hiya.

I've made a lot of microheroes, sometimes just because I "see" a certain image in my head. These guys have very little else beyond names and simple powersets. Feel free to expand on anything to make these guys better-suited to be Open Source characters!

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info The_en10
The Enigma
Concept: The crazy hero
Personality: Quirky, like the JLU version of The Question
Abilities: Photographic memory.

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info Ultima10
Ultima
Concept: Cosmic-level villain
Personality: I was thinking that she turned evil as part of temper tantrum. That's all I really have.
Abilities: Ability to survive in space/water/lava/middle of a sun, invulnerability, flight, super-strength.

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info Valkyr10
Valkyrie
Concept: Iron age paragon
Personality: A little greedy?
Abilities: Flight, Invulnerability, super-strength.

Thanks

~~Yzz
Back to top Go down
http://yzzverse.blogspot.com/
golden dude

PostSubject: Good Ideas   Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:22 am

[quote="Yzz"]Hiya.

I've made a lot of microheroes, sometimes just because I "see" a certain image in my head. These guys have very little else beyond names and simple powersets. Feel free to expand on anything to make these guys better-suited to be Open Source characters!

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info The_en10
The Enigma
Concept: The crazy hero
Personality: Quirky, like the JLU version of The Question
Abilities: Photographic memory.

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info Ultima10
Ultima
Concept: Cosmic-level villain
Personality: I was thinking that she turned evil as part of temper tantrum. That's all I really have.
Abilities: Ability to survive in space/water/lava/middle of a sun, invulnerability, flight, super-strength.

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info Valkyr10
Valkyrie
Concept: Iron age paragon
Personality: A little greedy?
Abilities: Flight, Invulnerability, super-strength.

Thanks

~~Yzz[/quote
Wow,Those Are Cool Characters,
What kind Of origins Would you like for those characters?
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm

I think he's looking for us to build the characters out a bit. If you have some ideas for these character Golden Dude, by all means, give it a shot.

Yzz, I think my fav is Ultima. She reminds me of a cross between Nebula (marvel) and Fatality (DC).
Back to top Go down
golden dude

PostSubject: My Ideas   Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

argosail wrote:
I think he's looking for us to build the characters out a bit. If you have some ideas for these character Golden Dude, by all means, give it a shot.

Yzz, I think my fav is Ultima. She reminds me of a cross between Nebula (marvel) and Fatality (DC).
Here are my ideas for those characters:
The Enigma:A Pulp era hero
Ultima:A Silver age Villainess
Valkrie:A Modern age heroine
Back to top Go down
Yzz

Yzz

PostSubject: Re: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:10 am

In a nutshell, I could think of any info besides what I'd written. I was thinking that with the forum's help, these ideas could be good starting points for OS characters.

~~Yzz
Back to top Go down
http://yzzverse.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info   Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info Empty

Back to top Go down

Collaborative effort-Heroes with images and names, but no info
Page 1 of 1