The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Argosail of the Free Universe

Go down 
+8
Vagrant
great dude
bchat
golden dude
GoldenBard
PhantomofDoom
Yzz
argosail
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
great dude

Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 am

argosail wrote:
It's coming up okay on my computer....try it again and let me know if the problem persists....
I Tried It Again,And It Came Up Fine.,
Thanks For Your Help!
Here Are The Characters I Hope To See Profiles On On The Free Universe Site At Some Point:
John Carter
Zorro
Fantomas
Tarzan
Anthony Rogers
Chandu The Magician
The Spider(PULP)
The Spider(QUALITY)
The Phantom Detective
The Moon Man
Unga Khan
The Clock
Domino Lady
Blackhawk
Mary Marvel
Bulletgirl
Fireball
Magno(Quality)
By The Way,I Saw The Three New Profiles On The Free Universe Site,And They Are Totally Awesome,Keep Up The Good Work!,
You Are Doing A Fantastic Job!

Last edited by great dude on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to be re-done.)
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Posted Magno, Miss Victory and....Marvin the Great on Free Universe! Also updated the Atlas, Elements and separated out the timeline, updating it with some real world historical events to help give perspective.

Thank you for the encouragement great dude!
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Once again, Argosail, I had no problem with the characters' original outfits, but I LOVE the subtle changes to made to Magno and Miss Victory. They still have the classic, Golden Age vibe, but still feel a bit more up-to-date at the same time!

If DC had asked you to do the redesigns for the "New 52," I'm sure it would have been much better than the God-awful looks many of their characters are sporting these days...
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 am

GoldenBard wrote:
Once again, Argosail, I had no problem with the characters' original outfits, but I LOVE the subtle changes to made to Magno and Miss Victory. They still have the classic, Golden Age vibe, but still feel a bit more up-to-date at the same time!

If DC had asked you to do the redesigns for the "New 52," I'm sure it would have been much better than the God-awful looks many of their characters are sporting these days...
Yeah,Real Cool,In Fact,Here Are The Following Characters I Would Like To See Free Universe Profiles On:
Bulletgirl
Magno(Quality)
Bulletman
Owl Girl
Zorro
John Carter
The Black Whip
Fantomas
Gullivar Jones
Fu Manchu
Commando Yank
Doctor Omega
Judex
Tarzan
Anthony Rogers
Chandu The Magician
The Black Bat(Tony Quinn)
The Spider(Pulp)
The Phantom Detective
The Moon Man
Unga Khan
The Clock
The Domino Lady
The Green Lama
Blackhawk
Crimebuster
Captain Freedom
Shock Gibson
The Black Cat
Mary Marvel
Pyroman
Marvo 1-2G0
Ralph 124 C41+
Also,I Have Some Questions To Ask You:
1.Will There Be More Tyrant Universe Characters?
2.Can I Use The Tyrant Universe Characters?
3.Will There Be A Timeline Of The Tyrant Universe?
I Really Like What You Are Doing!,Keep Up The Good Work!
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

Hi,Argosail,
I Tried To Access The Free Universe Site,
And Again,It Did Not Appear!
Sorry To Bother You!
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 am

Bard, thank youman, that is quite the compliment. A lot of the DC universe characters will become publi domain in 25theUS years, so check back for my re-designs then. I think the secret comes down to two things: Respect the original costume design, but consider how the costume would fuction in the real world.

Great dude, I don't know why it isn't coming up for you, but thanks for letting me know there is a problem. However, it always comes up for me, so I don't know what the problem is.

I will try to get to as many characters as I can, but I already have a list of characters I'm working on and it will take me another year or two to finsh, before I move on. Some of your characters are on that list, but some (especially literary characters), will have to wait for a bit.

Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 am

argosail wrote:
Bard, thank youman, that is quite the compliment. A lot of the DC universe characters will become publi domain in 25theUS years, so check back for my re-designs then. I think the secret comes down to two things: Respect the original costume design, but consider how the costume would fuction in the real world.

Great dude, I don't know why it isn't coming up for you, but thanks for letting me know there is a problem. However, it always comes up for me, so I don't know what the problem is.

I will try to get to as many characters as I can, but I already have a list of characters I'm working on and it will take me another year or two to finsh, before I move on. Some of your characters are on that list, but some (especially literary characters), will have to wait for a bit.

Thanks,Argosail.,I Have A Question,However:Which Characters Are On Your List?
BTW,Keep Up The Great Work!
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 am

Hi,Argosail,
I Apologize For Continuing To Ask You About Your Role-Playing Game.
I Am Considering Doing Conversions Of The Free Universe Characters For Other Role-Playing Game Systems.
I Am Looking Forward To The Next Update!
Keep Up The Good Work!

Last edited by great dude on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to be re-done)
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey, Argosail, I can't seem to access the Free Universe site. Is it just me, or is there a problem? I tried it in both Firefox and Explorer and I keep getting messages that they can't connect.
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Bard, I'm not sure if there's a problem. Great Dude has mentioned having problems with accessing the site also. However, I have never personally had a problem, and I go to the site pretty much every day. I access it through my phone, through wxplorer on my work computer, and on my computer at home, usually with Firefox. So far, on this server, I've never had a problem connecting. So, I'm not sure how to diagnos the problem. Maybe at a certain time of day, they do maintenance or something? I'm not sure.

Great dude, glad to hear you want to use PD/Free Universe characters in your game. If you want feel free to post your stats for them on this forum.

The next update will be coming soon. It will be three villains with funny sounding names, that don't actually mean anything. Only one of them is currently on PDSH wiki, and it's on a whole differen't scale than any other character I've done art for. The other two are enemies of very powerful heroes who can fly.
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm

argosail wrote:
Bard, I'm not sure if there's a problem. Great Dude has mentioned having problems with accessing the site also. However, I have never personally had a problem, and I go to the site pretty much every day. I access it through my phone, through wxplorer on my work computer, and on my computer at home, usually with Firefox. So far, on this server, I've never had a problem connecting. So, I'm not sure how to diagnos the problem. Maybe at a certain time of day, they do maintenance or something? I'm not sure.

Great dude, glad to hear you want to use PD/Free Universe characters in your game. If you want feel free to post your stats for them on this forum.

The next update will be coming soon. It will be three villains with funny sounding names, that don't actually mean anything. Only one of them is currently on PDSH wiki, and it's on a whole differen't scale than any other character I've done art for. The other two are enemies of very powerful heroes who can fly.
Thanks,argosail,here are the following rpgs i hope to do conversions of the PD/Free Universe characters for,so far:
mystery men,and big bang comics.

Last edited by great dude on Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:24 am

Hey,Argosail,
Here Is A Character I Want To See Added To The Free Universe Site:The Black Owl(Doug Danville).
Sorry To Bother You. Idea

Last edited by great dude on Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to make it different.)
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:45 am

Hi,Argosail.
I Saw the blue beetle's updated profile on the free universe site,and it is awesome.
Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 am

Hi,Argosail,
Sorry to bother you,but i have a question to ask you:
When will the free universe site finally be updated?

Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 am

Hey, Argosail!

Just FYI, remember I couldn't access the Free Universe site? Well, it recently reappeared for me, just as inexplicably as it originally disappeared. I didn't do anything different on my end, so I can't imagine what the difference was, but I just thought you should know in case this happens to anyone else. Apparently, give it a month or two and it just comes back.

The Internet can be so weird some times...
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 am

GoldenBard wrote:
Hey, Argosail!

Just FYI, remember I couldn't access the Free Universe site? Well, it recently reappeared for me, just as inexplicably as it originally disappeared. I didn't do anything different on my end, so I can't imagine what the difference was, but I just thought you should know in case this happens to anyone else. Apparently, give it a month or two and it just comes back.

The Internet can be so weird some times...
Yeah,you got that right.
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Sorry Bard, I'm not really what you'd call an IT expert. All I know is I visit the site pretty regularly on various devices, and it always comes up for me. I'm always interested in hearing if someone is having a problem, because if more than one person is having it, then I probably need to go consult with someone who knows IT a little better than me. In this case, I'm not sure if it was an issue with your particular browser settings, or if it's just some kinda weird glitch. I'm glad it's resolved, but yeah, computers can be weird...
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 am

argosail wrote:
Sorry Bard, I'm not really what you'd call an IT expert. All I know is I visit the site pretty regularly on various devices, and it always comes up for me. I'm always interested in hearing if someone is having a problem, because if more than one person is having it, then I probably need to go consult with someone who knows IT a little better than me. In this case, I'm not sure if it was an issue with your particular browser settings, or if it's just some kinda weird glitch. I'm glad it's resolved, but yeah, computers can be weird...
Yeah,you said it.
By the way,sorry to bother you,but how is your role-playing game coming along?
Also,when will the next update happen?
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:43 am

The site has been updated with American Crusader, Captain Freedom and Miss America...
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 am

argosail wrote:
The site has been updated with American Crusader, Captain Freedom and Miss America...
Yeah,I saw them,and they are awesome.,keep up the good work.
By the way,which characters are coming next?

Last edited by great dude on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I Had to add something else to it!)
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 am

Hi,Argosail,
Sorry to bother you.,but since archie comics launched it's new crusaders series recently,
Will you be adding the rest of the original golden age MLJ heroes to the free universe site soon?
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Yes, the MLJ characters are on the list and I've done artwork for a few of them. However, I will probably introduce several other other characters before I get to posting the MLJ characters. I've got a lot of projects I'm working on right now, so I just haven't had much time for doing profile write ups, but I swear there's more on the way.
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:17 am

argosail wrote:
Yes, the MLJ characters are on the list and I've done artwork for a few of them. However, I will probably introduce several other other characters before I get to posting the MLJ characters. I've got a lot of projects I'm working on right now, so I just haven't had much time for doing profile write ups, but I swear there's more on the way.
Wow,That is good news.
However,I have some questions for you:
1.Which other characters will you introduce first?
2.Which projects are you working on right now?
3.Which MLJ Characters have you done artwork for so far?
keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:34 pm

hi,argosail,sorry to keep bothering you,
But how are your character profiles and projects coming along?
Please e-mail me at act1120@aol.com,when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:41 am

Hi,argosail,it's me,great dude,how have you been?
I Would like to know if the role-playing games you have been working on will be available in PDF and hardcopy forms.
Anyway,enjoy your week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argosail of the Free Universe   Argosail of the Free Universe - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argosail of the Free Universe
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next