The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RadioMonster

I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story... Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story...   I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:11 am

I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story (as i'd been fascinated with her ever since I discovered her), and maybe creating a few Open Source characters as well (i'd been fascinated with those, too). If any of you have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story...   I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story... EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 12:08 pm

RadioM,

I've been reading up on OS characters, and PD as well (I'm trying to create characters, a timeline and universe of my own), so please, share yours!

I had a very brief idea of what I wanted to do in a post about armored heroes I think it was. (Sort of an American/world based Sentai, but more mature in tone, without giant mech, at first lol)
Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of writing a Jenny Everywhere story...
Page 1 of 1