The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Comics In The Works

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
great dude

New Comics In The Works Empty
PostSubject: New Comics In The Works   New Comics In The Works EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:48 am

Are there any new comics in the works featuring the public domain golden age characters?
Back to top Go down
Florian R. Guillon

Florian R. Guillon

PostSubject: Re: New Comics In The Works   New Comics In The Works EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:17 am

(wow, that's a pretty dead thread!)

Well, I'm working right now on a Daredevil revamp. Still looking for a title - the best I have is "The Devil You Know". One of my fellows from Forgotten Generation suggested "Darkdevil" to me - and even drew a redesign of the character, but that just doesn't work for me.

Apart from that, my comic-book Dark Fates includes The Claw, before I use Stardust, Fantom of the Fair and Green Lama. My Multiversel project will also include superheroes from the Golden Age in a regular way. Up 'til now, it's been a long time since I wrote the pitches, but I will use Black Bat.
Back to top Go down
http://arcadiagraphicstudio.blogspot.fr
CDComics

PostSubject: Re: New Comics In The Works   New Comics In The Works EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:09 am

War Nurse and Spring Heeled Jack are available on Kindle £1.98/£2.04, all you have to do is download a free reader off amazon

cheers
Craig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Comics In The Works   New Comics In The Works Empty

Back to top Go down

New Comics In The Works
Page 1 of 1