The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PD question/thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperHeroFan

PD question/thought Empty
PostSubject: PD question/thought   PD question/thought EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 am

Hi all,

I need to ask something. If I have found a PD group I like, and I really like the characters, but not so much the name, is it possible to change the name, the characters (rename) and just keep the backstory?

Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PD question/thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD question/thought   PD question/thought EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:31 am

Sure you can. When Malibu was doing their "Protectors" series, the character "Blue Lady" (a blonde who got her powers from a ring) became "Midnight Blue" (a brunette who wore some kind of armor). You can change as much (or as little) as want with PD characters, as long as you don't do it in a way that violates someone else's copyright (like don't call your new group the Avengers or JLA).
Back to top Go down

PD question/thought
Page 1 of 1