The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
great dude

How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters Empty
PostSubject: How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters   How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:37 am

How can I do a DC Heroes hack of any comic book series featuring public domain golden age characters?
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters   How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:19 am

Just use DC RPG rules for the game and character stats, that's all I'd know.

There's probably been a PD rpg by now anyway.
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters   How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 am

SuperHeroFan wrote:

Cool,what is the name of the PD rpg?
Back to top Go down
SuperHeroFan

PostSubject: Re: How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters   How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:01 pm

I've seen a couple, but I just searched 'public domain heroes rpg'
Back to top Go down
great dude

PostSubject: Re: How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters   How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:31 pm

SuperHeroFan wrote:

Cool,man,I should use dc heroes 2nd edition,and do the stats for the characters,thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters   How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters Empty

Back to top Go down

How to do a DC Heroes hack of any series featuring public domain golden age characters
Page 1 of 1