The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts Empty
PostSubject: The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts   The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:40 am

The Rook is a pulp-inspired hero that appears in a series of books from a Wildcat Books, a small publisher of the "new pulp" genre. I have the first book, but haven't had a chance to read it yet (although I'm looking forward to it). In any case, the latest release (vol 5) promises "a gathering of heroes." Based on the cover, some of those heroes who are gathering are from the public domain: Black Terror and Tim, Flame, and Miss Masque. There's also a guy in green that I think might be a revamped Green Lama (but that's just a guess). Take a look:

http://www.wildcatbooks.net/new_releases
Back to top Go down
argosail

argosail

PostSubject: Re: The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts   The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:22 am

That's a pretty awesome looking comic. Lots of interesting, pulpy looking stuff on that site. Me like.
Back to top Go down
Megazell

Megazell

PostSubject: Re: The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts   The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Wow. I've been reading these also. Great link. Others should give this a gander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts   The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rook and his Public Domain Cohorts
Page 1 of 1