The Free Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Public Domain Super Heroes Wiki and The Free Universe! Discuss public domain and open license properties.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
captainwhizz

captainwhizz

The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror. Empty
PostSubject: The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror.   The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:21 am

Has anyone watched or read The Master Mystery? I came across the PDSH page for the Iron Terror, and I was a little confused; for example, I believe that the characters are called Herbert Balcom and Quentin Locke, but the entry says "Herbert Locke was killed".

I've added a reference in to the timeline of my universe- https://universe.forumakers.com/t370p30-the-wip-whizz-verse - but I would love any more info about the story, as it seems like Iron Man over 40 years before Tony Stark!
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror.   The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:06 am

Haven't read it, Whizz, but I MIGHT be able to help anyway...

Here's a link to the Google Book:
Google Book

The Gutenburg Book:
Project Gutenberg Book

The audio book (I"ll probably do this, myself):
Librivox Audio

And Part One of the serial:
YouTube Serial

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
GoldenBard

GoldenBard

PostSubject: Re: The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror.   The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror. EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:48 am

captainwhizz wrote:
Has anyone watched or read The Master Mystery? I came across the PDSH page for the Iron Terror, and I was a little confused; for example, I believe that the characters are called Herbert Balcom and Quentin Locke, but the entry says "Herbert Locke was killed".

I've added a reference in to the timeline of my universe- https://universe.forumakers.com/t370p30-the-wip-whizz-verse - but I would love any more info about the story, as it seems like Iron Man over 40 years before Tony Stark!

Okay, listened to the audiobook and enjoyed it. Yes, "Herbert Locke" should read "Herbert Balcom." The description on the site seems to be based on the film version, because the book doesn't got into that much detail. As to how it works or what it's made of, forget it. Reeve was about relationships and action, not technical details. But that lets you fill n those details yourself, if you want to use him.
Back to top Go down
captainwhizz

captainwhizz

PostSubject: Re: The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror.   The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror. EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Thanks very much, GB. I have to admit that I'd pushed this down on my list of priorities, because I've been focusing on other aspects, but this is still really handy info, especially as it ties into my 'arms race' of creating superhumans vs giving 'regular' humans technology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror.   The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Master Mystery/ the Iron Terror.
Page 1 of 1